Welcome to the Didcot Runners' website. We're a friendly, AAA affiliated running club that meets every Tuesday at 7pm at Didcot Town Football Club, in Didcot, South Oxfordshire and every Thursday at 7pm at the Earth Trust car park at Wittenham Clumps. Please try to get there about 10 minutes before the sessions as we always start on the dot of 7. Come along and give it a try!
Coming Up …
Latest Club Results
- Milton Keynes Marathon 2013 [May 6th, 2013]
- Water of Life Half Marathon 2013 [May 5th, 2013]
- Coniston Fell Race [May 5th, 2013]
- Chalgrove Festival 10k [May 5th, 2013]
- Abingdon parkrun 4/5/13 [May 4th, 2013]
- Bracknell Half [April 28th, 2013]
Club members, please submit results to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wallingford 10k (Thames Run) [May 26th, 2013]
- Chiltern Chase 10k [June 9th, 2013]
- Compton Canter 10k [July 6th, 2013]
- Pewsey Half Marathon [August 25th, 2013]
- Pangbourne 10k [September 8th, 2013]
- Henley Half Marathon [October 13th, 2013]
Race organisers, if you'd like us to list your race, please get in touch.
Congratulations to Kirsty on an incredible 2nd place in the Basel 24hr race this weekend!
Congratulations to Kirsty Reade on being the 2nd lady to finish the Basel 24hr race making it a GB 1st and 2nd result!
Kirsty ran an incredible 190km (118 miles) in the time allowed. Imagine that if you can! More »
Added May 5th, 2013
Thames Path 100 - What a weekend!
Congratulations Paul Griffiths on an incredible achievement! A massive well done from the whole of Didcot Runners!
Over the weekend of the 23rd/24th March, Paul took part in the Thames Path 100. With the original route of London to Oxford being changed due to flooding to London to Windsor Paul was faced with lots of 'out and backs', cold, wet & very muddy conditions.
Paul set off at 10am on Saturday in a field of 160 runners (250 had entered but 90 didn't make it to the start). More »
Added March 29th, 2013
Congratulations to the Grizzly runners at the weekend. Fantastic times from Dave Knopp, Paul Griffiths & Kirsty Reade and awesome performances from Julie Shand, Bill Larnach, Tom Reddy and Emmy Akin to complete their first ever Grizzly in very tough conditions.
Added March 12th, 2013
The Didcot 5
Didcot Runners present the 8th annual …
(plus fun run)
- Sunday 7th July 2013
- Willowbrook Leisure Centre, Didcot
A ‘fast & flat’ 5 mile, one lap, road race with a 2 mile fun run organised by Didcot Runners with support from Didcot Town Council and Willowbrook Leisure Centre. Proceeds to local charities.